Borden Metals Products (Beeton, ON) - Ambient capture (push & pull system) for welding fume.
- One (1) DFO 4-16 downflo oval cartridge filter dust collector
- One (1) TBI-30 BI centrifugal side mounted 30HP TEFC fan (10,000 CFM) One (1) high performance silencer
- One (1) AST-CP-VFD-30HP-575V control panel including VFD, pressure transducers, timer board, etc.
- One (1) special capture hoods and fabric duct
- One (1) vinyl curtain with see-through windows and man door
- One (1) Fire Kit; blow back damper, fire damper and heat detector
For details click here
Lafarge North America (Bath, ON) - dust is captured at source by using multiple capture hoods on the tunnel of the conveyor.
- Equipment used:
- One (1) 64FS8 baghouse dust collector with online/offline reverse-pulse filter cleaning system (Delta P Plus system)
- One (1) RBE-17 backward inclined blower with 25HP TEFC motor including inlet box
- One (1) 16”Ø NFPA and Atex compliant inlet explosion isolation flap (Q-Flap) with monitoring panel
- One (1) NFPA and Atex compliant flameless explosion vent with (Q-Box) burst indicator
- One (1) NFPA compliant Rotary airlock
ModulR TS (Paris, ON) - A properly engineered solution that included a proper duct design where a constant duct velocity of 4000fpm would be achieved.
- One (1) VL 2-16 Collector at 16,000 CFM for now and final design 20,000 CFM
- One (1) AST-TC-75HP, direct drive fan
- One (1) AST-CP-VFD-75 HP, VFD control panel with pressure transducer
- One (1) FT-24, 24" rotary airlock
Riverside Opticalab LTD (Ottawa, ON) - The application is completely enclosed and dust is captured at source by using a 4”Ø suction port on each machine. Once the dust is captured, it is transported through Quick-Fit ductwork with high velocity (4500 FPM).
- One (1) UMA 250 baghousing dust collector with shaker filter cleaning system and 10HP TEFC integrated fan
- One (1) Cyclone 20-3 with cabinet and bin on the hopper
- One (1) complete control panel with VFD and pressure transducer
- One (1) Quick-Fit Ductwork
SGS Canada Inc. (Lakefield, ON) - The solution was ambient capture (push & pull system). AST installed a 20,000 CFM dust collector for capturing and filtering the abrasives for the crushed rock dust.
- One (1) VH 2-12 PowerCore dust collector
- One (1) AST-HDBI-300 BI centrifugal floor mounted 50HP TEFC fan
- One (1) inlet box and inline silencer
- One (1) AST-CP-50HP-575V control panel including w/ Delta P Plus controller