"Offering complete turnkey pollution control systems for industrial plant environments"
For over thirty-five years, our knowledgeable sales team and in-house certified engineers have assisted customers in identifying, eliminating and controlling contaminates arising from industrial processes that produce dust, mist, fumes and gases. Our state of the art filtration systems meet Ministry of Labour and Ministry of Environment standards and ensure fresh solutions to virtually any problem arising from industrial manufacturing or fabrication operations in the following industries: Aerospace, Chemicals, Food, Foundry, Metal Working & Fabrication, Pharmaceutical and Woodworking.
1. System Design
"Designing state of the art filtration systems that meet Ministry of Labour and Ministry of Environment standards."
Air Separation Technologies has the expertise to design and install complete systems that meet Ministry of Environment (M.O.E.) and Ministry of Labour (M.O.L.) standards for virtually any application. As your Complete Turnkey Solutions provider, we can provide:
· Mechanical construction drawings and specifications for installation, including duct layouts and total static pressure and cfm calculation charts.
· Required site review services including supervision of installation and complete project management.
· Submission of required building permit applications to The City.
2. Equipment Selection & Purchase
TORIT® DONALDSON PRODUCT LINE
"High-efficiency products that meet your exact needs"
As an authorized Torit® Donaldson representative we offer eighteen distinct collector lines and over fifteen different filter cartridges. This allows us to design and assemble an ideal solution for virtually any application. In fact, no other manufacturer offers as many different products and filter cartridges engineered to work together as an integrated system.
We have the broadest line of collectors and filters available from central, source and ambient systems to baghouse, envelope and cartridge technologies.
As industry adopts new materials and processes that generate contaminants, Torit® and Air Separation Technologies will be ready with the filtration technology and equipment to collect them.
3. Product Installations
"Direct access to in-house resources, trades and services."
With direct access to in-house resources, trades and services, Air Separation Technologies is your single source solutions provider. Installing complete systems for various applications, our capabilities include:
· Installation of Dust Collectors and/or integral or remote blowers.
· Installation of Ancillary Equipment including Rotary Air Locks and Screw Conveyors.
· Installation of Spark Detection/Fire Suppression Systems.
· Main line and Return Air/Exhaust Piping including all Joints, Fittings and Elbows.
· Installation of Hoods and/or machine connection Ducting including Blast Gates.
· Duct Insulation.
· Production Machine/Duct Collector Interlocking.
· Cutting of Wall Openings for Air Ducts and/or Explosion Vent Ducts.
· Electrical Wiring including Control Panel Wiring.
· Compressed Air Piping.
4. After Sales Parts & Services
"We exist to serve our customers"
Torit® products and services represent the best value and quality to users of industrial dust, fume and mist collection equipment. Our reputation for post-sales support service is unsurpassed offering a full money back guarantee, extended service agreements and ten-year warranty on new non-consumables and a one-year guarantee on all parts.
Air Separation Technologies is the official designated Torit® service center in Ontario, with direct access to parts, quick ship service and on-site certified service technicians available twenty-four hours, seven days a week. Be it start-up assistance, operator training, preventative and corrective maintenance, parts, retrofits, replacements, upgrades or troubleshooting, our technicians will boost your air of confidence by simply calling 905.821.8860 (Ontario only toll free 1.888.248.8219).
MAINTENANCE SERVICE AVAILABLE
"We ensure peace of mind"
· The only authorized Torit Service Centre in Ontario
· Certified, in-house Torit Service Technicians
· Emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Compliance with Ministry of Environment emission regulation standards
· Preventative and breakdown service agreements